♥ Past

  • June 2008
  • July 2008



  • ♥ Disclaimer

    LolLIpOP HyRa

  • Welcome to URL.bs,com
  • Stay if you don't hate me
  • CLICK if you hate me
  • leave your nice footprint here
  • remember,come my blog again [=


  • ♥ The Blogger

    name: SiTi Nur KhaIrAh;
    age:17
    sch: ItE CoLLEgE eAsT(simei)
    *I'm a simply girl *I love fashion *I love lollipop as they r my sweethawtsturr *I love hanging out wif my BF & BFFS *I love music & the artist i'm listening to is ~RIHANAH ~ AVRIL LAVIGNE ~ ALICIA KEYS ~ BEYONCE ~ SHAKIRA ~ KILLA ~ KELLY CLARKSON ~ MAIA ~ FERTADO NELLY ~ PARIS HILTON ~ HANNAH MOMTANA ~ LIL' WAYNE ~ MADONNA ~ PINK FLOYD ~ TAIO CRUZ ~~~~~~~ MORE MORE MORE *I was in love on 120707 wif my BF JUNIOR VENGEANCE



    spamming wont make you happy if you wanna spam,go on,bcause who will give a damn on you {:
    CBOX
    is recommended:]


    ♥ Cravings

    My WiSh Is To StAY Live WIf muA BF aLonG We Cn TiLL OuR soul sePerAtEd FRm Us. TaTz more.. kwang3

    Anything you want here:D


    ♥ Exits

    yayaSMALLIE
    darlinkSHAYANK
    khaiCC
    farhanaITESIMEI
    ikaSHORTY
    danielBSS
    natalie
    yaya
    isyarghh



    ♥ Credits

    Designer:
    addictedt-bbt
    Inspiration&Base Codes: hotstuffs
    Image ; Charlene from friendster
    -
    Please have some integrity & leave the credits alone.
    Thank you for understanding.



    ♥ Sunday, June 22, 2008.

    Today was the very very boin day. I tought it was a fun day going out wif mua mom, sister & brother. Firstly we went to Payar Lebar cuz i had to topup my current den after tat we took bus & went to Arab Street Abt 25min later we reached there. My mom bougth two scraft n i actually wanna buy a shaw but nehmind cuz i wanna buy 3 quater pants. After a long day walking i asked my mom to go bugis cuz i wanna buy 3 quater pants. We went there but my wish of buying 3 quater pants all faded away cuz it's too expensive!! haiz!! My mom neva ever bought me want i want.. tiz is because of my dad. He did'nt work for such a long tyme n nw he work as a Security Guard.. "at last", fuuh. But tiz goes on my mom neva gave me want i. haiz!! nehming, let's go back to today....... After i neva get wat i want i tell mua mom tat i wanna go back home so she gave me bus fare & all the barang2 . Mua mom went to my aunt hse to feed the cat cuz my aunt went to Turkey so mua mom had to took care of her at 4 two weeks.. nehmind!! its okie.. hehehe..

    Labels:

    [/9:30 AM]