♥ Past

  • June 2008
  • July 2008



  • ♥ Disclaimer

    LolLIpOP HyRa

  • Welcome to URL.bs,com
  • Stay if you don't hate me
  • CLICK if you hate me
  • leave your nice footprint here
  • remember,come my blog again [=


  • ♥ The Blogger

    name: SiTi Nur KhaIrAh;
    age:17
    sch: ItE CoLLEgE eAsT(simei)
    *I'm a simply girl *I love fashion *I love lollipop as they r my sweethawtsturr *I love hanging out wif my BF & BFFS *I love music & the artist i'm listening to is ~RIHANAH ~ AVRIL LAVIGNE ~ ALICIA KEYS ~ BEYONCE ~ SHAKIRA ~ KILLA ~ KELLY CLARKSON ~ MAIA ~ FERTADO NELLY ~ PARIS HILTON ~ HANNAH MOMTANA ~ LIL' WAYNE ~ MADONNA ~ PINK FLOYD ~ TAIO CRUZ ~~~~~~~ MORE MORE MORE *I was in love on 120707 wif my BF JUNIOR VENGEANCE



    spamming wont make you happy if you wanna spam,go on,bcause who will give a damn on you {:
    CBOX
    is recommended:]


    ♥ Cravings

    My WiSh Is To StAY Live WIf muA BF aLonG We Cn TiLL OuR soul sePerAtEd FRm Us. TaTz more.. kwang3

    Anything you want here:D


    ♥ Exits

    yayaSMALLIE
    darlinkSHAYANK
    khaiCC
    farhanaITESIMEI
    ikaSHORTY
    danielBSS
    natalie
    yaya
    isyarghh



    ♥ Credits

    Designer:
    addictedt-bbt
    Inspiration&Base Codes: hotstuffs
    Image ; Charlene from friendster
    -
    Please have some integrity & leave the credits alone.
    Thank you for understanding.



    ♥ Monday, June 30, 2008.

    fuuh!! after 1 week slept over friends hse i neva update my blog.... mish soo much.. hees!! 3 days of chalet n 4 days slept over friends hse. its fun enought thought.. kwang3. but tiz is the secret.. hmm b4 i forget yesterday was a very enjoying day... euu wanna noe wat happen??? after so many years we neva went out together, tat was the first tyme me n all of my friend went out to go bowling at E-HUB at PASIR RIS.. hehehe.. at tat was my first tyme tried to play bowling.. hahahah.. soo shy euuu noee.. hees.. hmm.. nw i noe bowling is juz to aim & roll.. hahaha.. i mish my ITE friends.. i hope they miz me too.. kwamg.. until here thx all my friends for supporting me soo much.. ILY.. not to forget my BF..
    chiow
    HYRA

    Labels:

    [/9:34 PM]